Help me find it

7/09/2013 10:14:00 AM

Right now, I am really unsure as to where I belong. I am not sure what is meant to be and what is just meant to be pursued. I am not sure if the things that are happening tells me to move on and find another dream or they are simply telling me to keep fighting because I might eventually get there someday.

I have a lot of broken dreams already. A few I still dream of and some I have fully given up on.

It's hard to find the place where you can truly belong. Or it might be that I'm looking so far. Could it be that my dreams are so big? Could it be that my standards are set so high? Or could it be that I'm just easily disappointed?

A lot of reason, really. A lot of questions in my mind as well. So many that some answers I am so scared to find out.

Sometimes I wonder, should I just settle for what it in front of me? (That is if anything is.) I am really unsure of what I want to be specifically. Unsure not because I am very lost but unsure because I don't know if what I want can end up wanting me too. When applying, I even find it hard to answer the question "Why should we hire you?" I cannot even promote myself.

Is there something wrong with me?

I know I lack confidence. I know I have insecurities. I know I have issues. It's just that, it gets harder everyday. It gets harder to figure out where's that one place you can belong to.

At times I need a little push, not a lecture. A small, real-talk but not a judgement. And a warm hug to make it through the day.

This too shall pass.

"But if you never try you'll never know just what you're worth." -Coldplay, Fix You

You Might Also Like

0 comments