Love 06

9/01/2013 10:45:00 PM

Love doesn't lash out anger. If they don't care enough to guard their tongue, they're not responsible enough to love. Love doesn't shut down or close out. Love isn't a deserter, love is a fighter, it's a protector. Don't confuse strong emotion for love, love isn't just a feeling.

Love is when feeling and action walk harmoniously. You thought that other stuff was "Love" because you didn't know any better. It wasn't love if it made you feel inadequate, rejected, unappreciated. You have to realize that people love based on their capacity. Some people have a pint, others a liter, some a gallon. And...

"You can't expect a pint person to love at a gallon level." Understanding that, you get how it's so easy for people who are full of pride, anger, and fear to walk away; it's because they only have limited room for Love, my life has limited room for you. No hard feelings, I've just been through enough to know my threshold. I need that fulfilling, challenging, spontaneous, over flowing with passion kind of Love, and if it isn't that, I know it's not for me.

-Rob Hill Sr

You Might Also Like

0 comments