Of death and funerals

11/25/2013 11:47:00 PM

I've been to two funerals this week. One of which was a somehow expected death and the other one was sudden. Both were old but not quite. Well, not really. Listening to stories of their loved ones about what truly happened or how the death came made me think so much.

Life is just amazing. One day, you have it and then one day, it's gone.

I'm scared of losing people. I'm not really good at goodbyes. Especially those permanent goodbyes.  Some people die of old age, some are sick and have complications, others just die of natural cause. It scares me to think that every passing day, all the people I love (plus me, of course), gets closer to that point in life. It scares me to think that no one ever gets ready for it too.

Reality talks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments