This is almost it.

9/08/2014 09:53:00 PM

I hate to think that the world gives us less options to choose from. At the same time, I understand how come we only have lesser choices than we wish we could have. We have created a world of our own apart from the world every one else wanted us to belong in.

I believe we were given enough time to be together. Though we could never see it to be just enough. We will always wish we could have more.

It hurts to think how things will eventually turn out. It hurts even more to see that there are no other possibilities at this point in time. Because it wasn't even meant to happen in the first place.

I think we have reached the point when we are supposed to be our stronger selves. The point when we should act like grown-ups and think of the greater things outside our little box. Yes, it will never be easy. And it would be harder for me to deal with.

We both have choices to make. How I wish we could make them together and for each other.


Too soon maybe. But yes, we're running out of time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments